Ferrari Testarossa 1991 UK Supplied Right Hand Drive
£119995Back to Stocklist
Ferrari Testarossa 1991 with private registration, Rosso Corsa with black and grey interior, only 26000 miles from new. This car is a genuine UK car originally supplied by Maranello Egham. It comes with its original books, stamped service book and book pack, a large file of invoices and mot’s etc. In March 2017 less than a 1000 miles ago it went to Nick Cartwright and it underwent the following work at a cost of £15,500
FEATURED IN THE SEPTEMBER 2018 CLASSIC & SPORTS CAR MAGAZINE
– Removal of engine & gearbox and cambelt replaced
– Cam covers re-crackled
– Engine chemically cleaned
– New engine oil & filter, gearbox and differential oil.
– Rear suspension removed, cleaned, re-painted where necessary and reassembled
– Braking system checked, new brake fluid and bleed out system
– Air-conditioning recharged
– Engine bay fully cleaned and car machine polished
This Testarossa is in perfect condition throughout and is undoubtedly the best one I have driven. Any Ferrari inspections welcome. Private number plate 100 FTR included in the sale which looks great.