Ferrari Testarossa 1991 Right Hand Drive UK Supplied
£109995Back to Stocklist
THE VERY BEST AVAILABLE ESPECIALLY AT THIS PRICE
Ferrari Testarossa 1991 with private registration, Rosso Corsa with black and grey interior, only 26000 verified miles from new. This car is a genuine UK car originally supplied by Maranello Egham. It comes with its original books, stamped service book and book pack, a large file of invoices and mot’s etc. In March 2017 less than a 1000 miles ago it went to Nick Cartwright and it underwent the following work at a cost of £15,500
FEATURED IN THE SEPTEMBER 2018 CLASSIC & SPORTS CAR MAGAZINE
– Removal of engine & gearbox and cambelt replaced
– Cam covers re-crackled
– Engine chemically cleaned
– New engine oil & filter, gearbox and differential oil.
– Rear suspension removed, cleaned, re-painted where necessary and reassembled
– Braking system checked, new brake fluid and bleed out system
– Air-conditioning recharged
– Engine bay fully cleaned and car machine polished
This Testarossa is in perfect condition throughout and is undoubtedly the best one I have driven. Any Ferrari inspections welcome. Private number plate 100 FTR included in the sale which looks great. Just had new mot and full cam belt service by Ferrari main dealer, inspection by them shows just how amazing this car is. One of only 400 Right hand drive Testarossa’s out of the total of over 7000 built. Exceptional value in this condition.